Associate Processor Member Benefits
Any commercial enterprise engaged in processing or manufacturing food products with annual gross sales equal to or less than $1,000,000 is eligible, subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Annual Dues: no charge.
- Be listed in the annual NWFPA Membership Directory & Resource Guide, in print and online
- Eligibility to provide product samples in the Taste of the Northwest Pavilion at NWFPA's Expo and Conference, the largest regional meeting of food processors and suppliers in North America
- Receive Northwest Reports newsletter
- See informative email bulletins and industry news alerts
- Take advantage of education and information opportunities and resources such as web conferences, issue updates, publications, exclusive website resources, etc.
- Receive members-only admission rates to attend the NW Food Processors Expo and Conference, Sustainability Summit, and other selected events.
- Post job notices on the nwfpa.org job board, free.
- Get discounts on food safety and quality certification courses such as SQF and BRC
NOTE: See the "Member Benefits Checklist" for a full comparison of processor member benefits. Associate Processor members do not have voting rights, nor may they participate in committees, except by special invitation by the committee chair. Associate Processor members do not have access to issue managers.