Affiliate Processor Member Benefits
Any commercial enterprise engaged in processing or manufacturing food products outside the states of Idaho, Oregon, or Washington is eligible, subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Annual Dues: $1,500
- Gain access to issue managers with expertise in:
- Environmental issues including water, air, land, etc.
- Energy issues and resources
- Food safety & security including FSMA, plant operations, HACCP, etc.
- Sustainability practices
- Workforce for productivity
- Receive discounted admission and special access to NWFPA-produced events, such as the NW Food Processors Expo and Conference, Executive Business Summit, Autumn Assembly of Committees & Golf Tournament, Sustainability Summit and others
- Network with other food processing companies in the Northwest and throughout the world
- Be listed in the annual NWFPA Membership Directory & Resource Guide, and receive one free copy of the publication
- Receive Northwest Reports newsletter and Food Safety News
- See informative email bulletins and industry news alerts
- Take advantage of education and information opportunities and resources such as web conferences, issue updates, publications, exclusive website resources, etc.
- Receive discounts on training products, such as GFSI and Innovation courses
- Gain access to association meeting facilities located near the Portland International Airport
- Post jobs in the NWFPA online Career Center at no cost to members
Affiliate Processor members do not have voting rights, nor may they participate in committees, except by special invitation by the committee chair.
For membership information call (503) 327-2200.