Have resources in your community that we should list? Contact Kirsten Ringen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Micro Mercantes – Hacienda CDC
Business development for low income food entrepreneurs
- A “hotline” for people just starting a food business that functions as a great, live Q&A. It is 971-280-3825 or email@example.com.
- Evening orientation that explores entrepreneurship and owning a food business.
- Two week (6 evenings) food business boot camp that introduces entrepreneurs to resources such as New Seasons buyers, farmers market managers, food cart owners, caterers, health inspectors, insurance agents, marketing and more.
- IDAs – or matched savings accounts – to help buy things for their business.
- Monthly lending circle paired with financial education.
- Affordable commissary kitchen for rent