Any commercial enterprise engaged in processing or manufacturing food products in the states of Idaho, Oregon or Washington is eligible for Processor Membership, subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
- Access to Issue Managers with expertise in:
- Environmental Issues
- Food Safety & Security including plant operations, HACCP
- Human Resources & Workforce Training Technology
- Representation in state, regional and federal legislation affecting the food processing industry.
- Innovation Marketplace and other opportunities to network with other food processing companies in the Northwest and throughout the world.
- Education and information opportunities such as webinars, electronic publications, website, etc.
- Discounts on Association events including the NW Food Manufacturing & Packaging Exposition, NWFPA’s Executive Business Summit, Golf Tournament, and more